We bring a curious and interesting news related to one of the most outstanding titles of Switch. In this case we are talking about The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2now known as The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
after meeting some details you might have missed Y the meaning of the scriptures in the new trailer, now we have been able to know that the game seems to be compatible with Nintendo Switch Online. This is believed to be so by a new promotional poster for the game.
In the advertising that you have below, you can see the logo of Nintendo Switch Online along with images of the game. This indicates that the title will be compatible with the online service.
For now it has not been officially confirmed nor is it known what it could be. However, we will be attentive in case something official is shared about it.
What do you think? Do not hesitate to leave it in the comments. Remember that the game will launch on May 12, 2023. This is the only thing that Nintendo shares about this installment:
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is coming to Nintendo Switch on May 12, 2023. In this sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the setting of Link’s adventure has been expanded to include the vast skies of Hyrule.
- In addition to the vast lands of Hyrule, the next installment in The Legend of Zelda series will transport players to the heavens and far beyond. Link’s immense adventure will kick off again in the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, coming to Nintendo Switch on May 12, 2023.
In the absence of more details, fans have released these five keys from the latest trailer:
- 1. The logo shows the Master Sword with two different textures
- 2. The Zonai will have a leading role in this installment, since their dragons appear in the circle of the logo
- 3. Link has some kind of collectibles or cartridges on his belt, as you can see in the cover image of this news
- 4. The trailer shows rot on Death Mountain and other places besides Hyrule Castle
- 5. In the trailer a stable appears on the ground, which confirms that they will be present in this installment as well