WhatsApp it is still the favorite application of many to chat. Through it you can not only exchange texts, but also countless elements such as GIFs and the funniest personalized stickers. But you should always know everything that exists within the app.
Do you know why you should delete the cache of WhatsApp? Some say to save space, while others simply associate it with deleting chats altogether. Although both are false, today we will tell you what it is for.
WHY YOU SHOULD DELETE THE CACHE MEMORY OF WHATSAPP
- One of the reasons is that all the junk files are stored there, which are usually only used to install the application on your mobile.
- Similarly, the cache also has a considerable weight. If you don’t delete it frequently, it may consume up to 1 GB of your mobile storage.
- If sometimes WhatsApp starts to fail, either sending messages or the functions you want do not appear, it is because there are bugs that are in the cache.
- In order to delete the WhatsApp cache you must go to the Settings.
- Then to Applications and there look for WhatsApp.
- In that section you must click where it says “Storage and data”.
- There you will see the option to delete WhatsApp cache.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
HOW TO SEE WHAT NAME YOUR FRIENDS PUT ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to enter your list of contacts.
- There you must delete the cell phone number of the contact you want to know whose name was put on WhatsApp.
- When you finish doing it, now go to WhatsApp.
- Click on the deleted contact and enter the conversation.
- You will see their profile picture. Go to her and her information will be broken down.
- Under the cell phone number you can see the name that was put at the time of creating your WhatsApp.
- This name can appear with a last name or simply with some type of emoji.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE REACTIONS OF WHATSAPP MESSAGES AND STATES
- As we said before, message reaction is now an official feature of WhatsAppMeanwhile, the status reaction is only available in the WhatsApp Beta for Android users.
- With the message reaction you can use all the emoticons you want, there are more than 3 thousand that WhatsApp stores, on the other hand, with the status reaction you only have up to 8 emojis to choose from: “Smiling face with heart eyes”, “Face with tears of joy”, “Face with an open mouth”, “crying face”, “Hands Together”, “Hands Clapping”, “Party Popper” and “One Hundred Points”.
- If you react to a friend’s message, they will receive a reaction notification, the same one that you can deactivate from WhatsApp’s own settings or configurations.
- If you react to the status of a contact, you will receive a direct message, it is like replying to the story with an emoji but faster, similar to the mechanism that Instagram and Facebook have.
- Message reaction allows you to react to texts and any multimedia files such as: photos, videos, Word documents, Excel, PDF, etc.
- The status reaction cannot be deleted, since it is a direct message, if you delete it “for everyone” the contact will know that you have replied. The message reaction can be removed and leaves no trace.
HOW TO PUT PASSWORDS TO YOUR WHATSAPP CONVERSATIONS
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- There go to the Application Settings.
- Then go to Account and enter Privacy.
- Scroll down until you see the “Fingerprint lock” tab.
- In the case of the iPhone you will see that you can achieve it with Face ID.
- If your phone doesn’t have both, you can do it using the unlock code.
- And ready, with it every time you enter your WhatsApp you must log in to prevent others from seeing your conversations.
- You can even define how long you want it to remain unblocked to avoid checking in every so often.
HOW TO SEND A MESSAGE TO YOURSELF ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing you need to do is add yourself as a contact.
- Whether on your iPhone or Android just type your number.
- Now hit save as any contact.
- Remember to include the country code.
- Once you have done it, go to WhatsApp.
- In that section you must click on new conversation.
- Now search for your name.
- And that’s it, start writing and sending you everything you need.
- It should be noted that in WhatsApp you can program when you want your tray to be cleared, that way your smartphone will not be full.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE GIANT EMOJIS OF WHATSAPP HEARTS
- The first thing you should do is have WhatsApp updated.
- The version that brings this novelty is 126.96.36.199.
- Remember that at the moment it is in WhatsApp beta.
- Now enter any conversation.
- Open the emojis and look for the hearts.
- Click on any of them, especially the one with the colored hearts.
- And you will see that they are giants.
- It should be noted that this was exclusive only to the red heart, but now it is in the emojis of the other shades.
HOW TO SEE AND ANSWER WHATSAPP FROM YOUR APPLE WATCH
- The first thing you should know is that only Apple Watch works with iPhone terminals.
- In order to use WhatsApp on your Apple Watch, you need a companion app.
- Best of all, it’s pretty safe and it’s not illegal.
- You must download WatchChat for WhatsApp on your cell phone.
- Now just transfer it to your iPhone.