Do you want your messages from WhatsApp get deleted after a while? Due to the wide variety of options available in this Meta app, it is now possible to achieve this feature, both in old and new chats.
With this, you no longer have to worry about someone finding out what you wrote and you can also save storage memory on your iPhone. In case you have not yet enabled this option in your smartphonein SPORT We show you a complete guide.
HOW TO ACTIVATE TEMPORARY WHATSAPP MESSAGES ON IPHONE
- From your iPhone, open the app WhatsApp.
- Then, on the main screen, go to the section Settings.
- Next, click on the option Bill.
- Among the alternatives, choose Privacy.
- Now tap on default length of messages.
- Finally, you must choose between three alternatives: 24 hours, 7 days or 90 days.
Please note that this applies to new chats you are going to start. For old conversations, follow these steps.
- First, enter the chat in which you want to activate temporary messages.
- Once this is done, select contact information.
- A series of alternatives will appear, click on temporary messages.
- Finally, choose the time you want: 24 hours, 7 days or 90 days.
In this way, the messages in the chats you chose will be deleted in the selected time. As for the images or multimedia files, they will be deleted from the conversation, but they will be saved on your mobile device, as long as you have the automatic download option.
SO YOU CAN LISTEN TO A WHATSAPP AUDIO FROM IOS BEFORE SENDING IT
- The first step is to open the whatsapp app from your iPhone.
- Now, enter the chat you want to send an audio.
- Next, click on the microphone icon for you to start recording an audio.
- In moments and without letting go of the microphone, click on the blue arrow, located in the upper left corner.
- After this, enter the conversation again and you will see how a player appears.
- Here you have the option to listen to the audio if you click on it.
- Once satisfied with the results, you can send it to your friends.
SO YOU CAN PUT WHATSAPP ON THE IPHONE LOCK SCREEN
- To carry out this trick, you must first download an application that creates widgets, in this case, it will be LockView.
- Once this is done, scroll to the bottom of the screen and hit Create new widget.
- Now, in the section to select apps, place WhatsApp.
- Next, click OK and you will have the WhatsApp widget.
- Subsequently, lock your iPhone and hold the screen.
- From the available options, choose add widgets.
- Find the Lock View app and select it.
- Two WhatsApp icons will appear, choose the one of your choice and that’s it.
In this way, you will be able to access the WhatsApp application much faster and thus save time.
So you can react to WhatsApp States from iPhone
- The first step is to open the app WhatsApp from your cell phone with iOS.
- After this, go to the main interface of the application.
- Then go to the tab state.
- Open the Status you want and slide the screen from bottom to top.
- You will see some emojis appear for reactions.
- You just have to click on any of them and that’s it.
At the moment, WhatsApp only allows you to react with eight emojis; however, the application is expected to increase the number of emoticons over the weeks.
If you want more information about sportwe recommend that you follow our most active social networks that we present below.