WhatsApp | List of cell phones that will be left without the app on February 1 | nnda | nnni | DEPOR-PLAY
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Do not panic. Although there are millions of people around the world who use WhatsAppthere are several users who will be left without using the app very soon with the next update of the Meta program.
It is for this reason that at Depor we have prepared a list with all the smartphones, between Android and iPhone, that will no longer have WhatsApp starting February 1st. What to do? In addition to this, we will provide you with certain aspects on what to do to avoid running out of chat.
Remember that you should always update the operating system or the security of your smartphone in order to avoid any type of inconvenience.
LOOK: What is its meaning and what is the use of the thumbtack in your WhatsApp chats
List of cell phones that will run out of WhatsApp on February 1
- samsung galaxy core
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- Samsung Galaxy s3 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy Trend II
- Samsung Galaxy X cover 2.
- LG Optimus L3 II Dual
- LG Optimus L5 II
- LG Optimus F5
- LG Optimus L3 II
- LG Optimus L7II
- LG Optimus L5 Dual
- LG Optimus L7 Dual
- LG Optimus F3
- LG Optimus F3Q
- LG Optimus L2 II
- LG Optimus L4 II
- LG Optimus F6
- LG Enact
- LG Lucid 2
- LG Optimus F7
- Huawei Ascend Mate
- Huawei Ascend G740
- Huawei Ascend D2
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S Plus
- Sony Xperia M
- Lenovo A820
- ZTE V956 – UMI X2
- ZTE Grand S Flex
- ZTE GrandMemo
- Faea F1THL W8
- Wiko Cink Five
- Winko Darknight
- Archos 53 Platinum
What should I do if my cell phone will run out of WhatsApp
- In the event that your Android cell phone runs out of WhatsApp, you must resort to the Settings of your terminal.
- Then go to System and update.
- At that time try to search for a new update of your operating system.
- In case you find it, simply update your cell phone.
- If not, it is best to change cell phones.
How to change your WhatsApp QR code
- The first thing you should have is WhatsApp fully updated.
- After that, go to the Settings of the application.
- At that moment you will see the complete menu of options with which you can configure WhatsApp.
- Next to your information and profile name, you will see a square. You must press it.
- Now a box will open with your personalized QR code.
- Anyone who scans this code will be able to add you as a friend on WhatsApp.