WhatsApp keep making changes to your mobile app. Currently you can already use the communities, a space where you have the possibility to chat with more than 512 people at the same time, it is even expected that you can also hide the “online”.
However, like every month, Meta announces that some cell phones will no longer have WhatsApp because they have an outdated operating system. Will your mobile be affected? Review the following list and check it out right now.
LIST OF ANDROID CELL PHONES THAT WILL REMAIN WITHOUT WHATSAPP
- Archos 53 Platinum
- HTC Desire 500
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Trend II
- Samsung Galaxy s3 Mini
- Caterpillar Cat B15
- Sony Xperia M
- Wiko Five Five
- Wiko Dark Night
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2
- Huawei Ascend G740
- ZTE Grand S Flex
- Lenovo A820
- Huawei Ascend Mate
- ZTE V956 – UMi X2
- Huawei Ascend D2
- Samsung Galaxy Core
- Faea F1
- THL W8
- ZTE Grand X Quad v987
- ZTE Grand Memo
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- LG Lucid 2
- LG Optimus F7
- LG Optimus L3 II Dual
- LG Optimus F5
- LG Optimus L5II
- LG Optimus L5 II Dual
- LG Optimus L3II
- LG Optimus L7 II Dual
- LG Optimus L7II
- LG Optimus F6
- LG Enact
- LG Optimus L4 II Dual
- LG Optimus F3
- LG Optimus L4II
- LG Optimus L2II
- LG Optimus F3Q
HOW TO SEE WHAT OPERATING SYSTEM YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE HAS
- The first thing will be to enter the Settings of your cell phone.
- Then go to the part where it says Update.
- In that section you can review not only the latest operating system you have, but also the customization layer.
- In case you have a pending update, it is better to install it.
SO YOU CAN RESTORE YOUR WHATSAPP BACKUP ON ANOTHER ANDROID CELL PHONE
- First, check that WhatsApp have no pending updates.
- Now, open the application and click on the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, go to “Settings” > “chats” > “Backup” > “Save”.
- Wait for the process to finish, it could take a few minutes.
- Proceed to uninstall WhatsApp on the old cell phone, and on the new device install the messaging app.
- Remember to have placed your SIM card in the new equipment that you will use. Open the app and follow the steps to register your account.
WHY CAN’T YOU SEE THE LAST TIME OF WHATSAPP CONNECTION
- There are several reasons why you cannot see your partner’s last WhatsApp connection time.
- One of them is that she or he decided to hide it from everyone.
- For that you must go to Settings, Account, Privacy and Hide for all last connection time.
- Another reason is that he does not have you scheduled on WhatsApp.
- Simply tell it to register your number and you’re good to go.
- Also, that person may have removed you from their contacts.
- As a last resort, he may have blocked you or switched phones.
- Always remember to keep in touch with him or her to avoid bad times.
- Only use this WhatsApp trick as long as you know the real reasons why the last connection time is hidden.
WHAT DOES “GPI” MEAN IN WHATSAPP
- The word “gpi” has the same structure as “XD” or “xoxo”.
- Although it is not an abbreviation defined by the Royal Spanish Academy, you can use it to save words.
- “Gpi” means “Thank you for inviting”.
- You can use it when you have found out that a group of your friends have been invited to a meeting, but you have not.
- It also serves to express disagreement with a fact.
- In the case of output that you have accepted, you can also use “gpi” as a form of thanking.