WhatsApp: how to write upside down in the application? | Trick | 2023 | nnda | nnni | DEPOR-PLAY
did it ever come to you WhatsApp a message with the head letters? Well, there is a way to be able to write “upside down” in all your app conversations and, best of all, you don’t have to install any strange applications or those that steal your personal information.
It should be noted that WhatsApp It is not only adding this, but other functions such as the disappearance of the “online”, the possibility of leaving a group without leaving a trace and even knowing how many people you chat with per day and with whom by entering from the Settings.
To be able to write “in reverse” there is no need to download programsOn the contrary, we will give you a website that is in charge of doing it for you. There is also no need to have to download a special keyboard.
LOOK: WhatsApp and the steps to eliminate the “changed your verification code” message
How to write “backwards” in WhatsApp and surprise your friends
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Now you just have to open any conversation.
- At that moment, enter, from any browser, the following link by FlipText.
- Write your message and at the bottom, in the second box, it will appear “upside down”.
- Just copy and paste it into the WhatsApp conversation.
- Send it and go. Your friend will be surprised.
- If you want to send another text, you need to perform the same steps above.
How to remove the “changed your verification code” message on WhatsApp
- Before entering that space, it is best to update WhatsApp.
- At that time, enter the app and go to Settings and click on Account.
- Then you must go to Security and there you will see an active tab that says “Show security notifications on this phone”.
- All you have to do is disable the button.
- With this you will never see the message of “Changed the security code” of a certain person in the future.
- If you want to delete the previous ones, what you should do is delete the entire conversation.
- Remember that WhatsApp always changes the security code so that your conversations are end-to-end encrypted.
- That way no one but you and your interlocutor will be able to know what they are talking about.
How to put music in your WhatsApp states
- The first thing you should do is open the music streaming application of your choice.
- Then play the song that you want to share in your WhatsApp states.
- When you do, go to WhatsApp and click on States.