WhatsApp | 5 tricks that WhatsApp Plus does not have | Walkthrough 2023 | apk | nnda | nnni | DEPOR-PLAY
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Are you one of the people who is using whatsapp plus? You’d better uninstall it or you’ll miss out on all the features that WhatsApp is implementing. Although the modified app has various functions that users claim, there are things that they are unaware of.
WhatsApp seems to be taking leaps and bounds to beat whatsapp plus with each update and now it allows you to perform a series of tricks that the APK does not yet implement. Which ones do you know?
Here we tell you all. Best of all, you won’t lose any of your conversations or have your personal information stolen by using the original version.
LOOK: Download WhatsApp Plus Red APK: Latest Version January 2023
5 WhatsApp tricks that WhatsApp Plus does not have
- Change delete for you to delete for everyone: Now when you delete a message and if you have chosen to delete for yourself, you can reverse that option and press delete for everyone instead. That way neither of you will be able to read that message.
- Send message to yourself: The newly released While it was only for beta users, now it’s here for everyone. It is no longer mandatory to have to save yourself as a contact. We simply go to a new chat, and we will appear as the first. We press it and now we can send ourselves anything.
- Video calls with 32 people: That in the event that you have a large group of friends who want to meet, you can talk to all of them without having to use other apps that fulfill the same purpose.
- Send the link of the video call or WhatsApp call: That way you avoid using any other video chat application. You can copy this link and send it to anyone. You can even choose if you want it to be a voice or camera call.
- Look at the first message you sent to your friend: It is practically simple and all you have to do is enter the WhatsApp conversation, then your contact’s profile and click on the magnifying glass there. At that moment you will see a calendar, go back to the oldest date and WhatsApp will automatically take you to the first word you exchanged with that person
What does “end-to-end encryption” mean in WhatsApp
- “End-to-end encryption” appears in our WhatsApp chats when we just start chatting with someone.
- Other times it is usually shown when someone has deleted our conversations and wants to chat with us again.
- But this tends to change constantly, if not every day, to make our conversations more secure.
- That way all the chats you have on your WhatsApp are completely safe.
- No one will enter your conversations, not even the Meta company itself unless you decide to.
- To make this message disappear in the future, go to Settings, then Account.
- There you must press “Security notifications”.
- Finally you must deactivate the “Show security notifications on this phone” tab.
How to know if they opened your WhatsApp elsewhere
- The first thing you should know is that it is not necessary that you have to have a third-party application that works in conjunction with WhatsApp, on the contrary.
- You just have to enter WhatsApp.
- Now there go to the Settings or Configuration.