Pentesting, the system that guarantees cybersecurity in companies by 2023 | Cybersecurity | Mexico | Spain | MX | DEPOR-PLAY
“Pentesting” is a system that helps determine the scope of protection and prevent failures in the security system, safeguarding access to data by cybercriminalsand avoiding potential risks such as identity theft or social engineering attacks.
According to a study of fortinet carried out in Latin America, in 2022 there were 137 billion attempted cyberattacks in the first half of the year, with an increase of 50% compared to the previous period. In the case of Peru, 5.2 billion intrusion attempts were registered, a figure that represents an increase of 10% compared to 2021.
In accordance with noventiq, Leading global provider of solutions and services in digital transformation and cybersecurity, these crimes go from obtaining legal, financial, marketing, IT information and the companies’ own operation. In this scenario, “Pentesting” offers a set of tools and solutions in real time to analyze the impact of intrusion on perimeter security elements such as Firewall, IPS/IDS, Load Balancers, among others.
Added to this is an offensive security service that includes an awareness program for the company’s internal user, vulnerability analysis and different penetration tests such as: Web Application Penetration Testing, API Penetration Testing, Mobile Penetration Testing, Network Penetration Testing and WIFI Penetration Testing. As well as a domain scanning service, which allows you to view information about your environment just as an Internet attacker does.
What are the advantages of Pentesting to the security of companies?:
- Time: The cloud-based architecture of the automated solution allows to speed up the execution of PenTest services.
- Detection: detects high-impact vulnerabilities by having a team of specialists who actively participate in the manual analysis process.
- Exploitation: exploits all possible vulnerabilities and provides the necessary steps so that the client can reproduce them on their own.
- Retest: It offers the possibility of retesting vulnerabilities in an unlimited way, within 3 months after the completion of the analysis. In this way, the client during the remediation process validates the persistent vulnerability.
- Reliability: Reported vulnerabilities are previously approved by a specialist in order to filter false positives, regardless of whether they are detected through a manual or automatic process.
- Deliverables: reports vulnerabilities once detected. The client can access the details of the vulnerabilities from the same platform.
- Tracing: The client may use the automated solution to carry out internal monitoring of the remediation of vulnerabilities.
“Currently, from Noventiq, we have been working proactively with clients from all over LATAM and with clients not only government, financial, but also from the industrial and private sectors. It is very important to highlight the security consultancies with the recommendations of projects and solutions to be developed with our specialists, who contemplate questions of technological architecture, hardening, of certain services such as VPN, Backups, cybersecurity solutions, in order to be able to continuously improve in regarding cybersecurity”pointed out Cesar Possamai, Business Unit Manager of Noventiq Latin America.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.