iPhone: 4 ways to take a quick screenshot on iOS mobile | DEPOR-PLAY
The screenshots on the cell phone are increasingly important and necessary, since it allows us to remember some information or save a piece of information to share it with friends, family, co-workers, among others.
In that sense, if you have a iphone, there are a wide variety of options that you can use to take screenshots very quickly. Also, this will depend on the iOS cell phone model you have, since it can be the full screen one or the one with a circular button at the bottom.
Whatever your mobile device, in SPORTS We share with you which are the most effective methods compiled from the Infobae web portal. Pay attention to the directions.
SIGHT: iPhone: the trick to reinstall apps not available in the App Store
Tricks to take quick screenshots on the iPhone
Taking screenshots can be one of the most useful and necessary things, therefore, we share with you what are the fastest ways to do it from your iPhone.
- The most classic way to take a screenshot on the iPhone is by pressing the volume up button next to the side.
- If you want to take screenshots through a gesture, you must activate Assistive Touch in Settings, General and Accessibility. It will be up to you to take a screenshot through two or three touches.
- In the event that you have Touch ID activated, you can press the lower circular button of your mobile device next to the home or the upper one.
- You can also triple-tap the back of your iPhone to take a screenshot. This can be achieved by enabling Settings, Accessibility, Touch and Touch back.
How to hide photos on your iPhone
If what you want is to keep your photos hidden on your mobile device to maintain greater privacy, we show you an easy way to achieve it.
- What you should first do is open the Photos app from your iPhone.
- Inside your gallery look for the photos you want to hide.
- Once this is done, tap on the three dots, located at the top right of the screen.
- Immediately, a new tab will open.
- In it, choose the Hide option.
- Confirm the action and click on Hide photo.
- You will see how the photo is stored in the hidden album.
This way, you can hide the images in your main album and prevent others from seeing them.
5 ways to extend the battery of the iPhone
1. Lower the brightness of the iPhone
One of the most practical things you can do to save your iPhone battery is to reduce the brightness of your iPhone to a minimum.
2. Disable GPS from apps
- Go to the Settings app.
- Now, open the Privacy option.
- Among the alternatives, select Location services.
- After this, disable the GPS of the apps that you do not need to use.
3. Disable notifications
Another way to save battery on your iPhone is to receive as few notifications as possible. To do this, you have the option to activate the “Do not disturb” mode in the settings of your cell phone.
4. Avoid extreme temperatures
If you have your iPhone in a place that is too hot or cold, this can cause the battery to be consumed much faster, so it is preferable that you place it in a warm environment.
5. Delete apps
In the event that you have applications that you no longer use, you can delete them to prevent them from continuing to update and, therefore, use up more battery.