Are you one of the people who is using WhatsApp beta? The application is testing the Communities throughout Latin America, an option that allows you not only to chat with more than 512 people at the same time, but also to organize your groups.
However, in WhatsApp The option to hide the “online” and even the “writing” has yet to be implemented. That is why most users decide to download the APK of Yo WhatsApp. Do you want to have it on your cell phone? Here we tell you how to get it.
DOWNLOAD YO WHATSAPP APK 9.40: LATEST VERSION
- One of the things you should know is that you cannot use WhatsApp with Yo WhatsApp.
- You should always uninstall one of them.
- Remember to make a backup before deleting it.
- Now to download Yo WhatsApp just use this link.
- At that time get the APK from the Mediafire link.
- Remember to give your cell phone permission to install third-party applications.
- When you finish you must enter your cell phone number.
- At that moment you will receive the verification code.
- When you enter it you will be able to use Yo WhatsApp without problems.
- Always remember to keep it updated to avoid possible bans by normal WhatsApp.
WHAT THE GREEN DOT MEANS NEXT TO YOUR CONVERSATIONS ON WHATSAPP
- It is not about the famous green dot that tells you how many messages you have on WhatsApp.
- The icon is displayed next to a chat.
- This is the function that lets you know if you have decided to mark a conversation as unread.
- That way you can reply later.
- To be able to disappear the green dot, simply go to WhatsApp.
- Then tap the conversation in question.
- Go to Settings and select “Mark as read”.
- That way the green WhatsApp dot will no longer be present.
- Remember that it is always good to reply to all your messages so that the other person is not ignored for a long time.
- The “Mark as unread” function does not cause a message to be marked again without a double blue check.
FIND OUT IF YOUR PARTNER HAS DELETED CHATS ON WHATSAPP
- First, check that WhatsApp have no pending updates.
- Now, open the application and press the icon of the three vertical points that are in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, access the “Settings”.
- Here you are going to press the “Storage and data” > “Manage storage” sections.
- Scroll down and in the “Chats” section you will see the name of all the contacts you have ever talked to.
- Finally, go back to the main WhatsApp interface and if the name of that user is not there, it means that their chat has been deleted.