WhatsApp It is one of the most popular communication platforms among Mexicans, because through it you can send photos, video, files, text and voice messages. But, although it is a tool that keeps family, friends and even colleagues more connected, it does not always allow you to be discreet when it comes to seeing who sends you information.
Such is the case when in one way or another you do not want a person to see that you have already read their message and at the same time you cannot have the ghost mode activated on your cell phone. Many used the technique of viewing photos or chats from the notification bar in their preview. But did you know that there is another way, here we tell you what it is and the steps to have it at hand.
We also recommend you read: WhatsApp: how to hide the “typing” of your conversations
Two ways to read messages without opening the WhatsApp app?
If you are one of those who like to read WhatsApp messages without opening the app for one reason or another, we tell you how to do it in two ways:
From the notification bar
The best known way is to see a preview of the messages that have arrived in the notification bar.
- For this you must wait for the message to arrive, and scroll down the tab and you will see the chats that you have pending.
- The downside to this is that you can only see them once they arrive.
With the help of a widget
- To see messages without opening your application you must have space on your home screen, it can be in the part that is at the ends.
- From there you must press a free space until you get a tab that says “widgets” and select it.
- Then you must look for the WhatsApp option among the applications, and three options will appear, one where it is only the app.
- Choose the one that looks like a message window and says “WhatsApp 4×2”. It will open a window on your home screen and you will be able to see the messages that come to you from the app without opening it.
For more information on this and other topics, visit our section on Technology.