WhatsApp is being modernized on Android and iPhone devices. Currently there are many people who like not only to be able to react with a series of emojis, but also that you are already allowed to hide the famous “online”.
While all the functions arrive, some users are already enjoying certain advantages such as new emojis and the color change of the entire platform thanks to the latest apk version of fouad whatsappthe modified app that already has a new version 2022.
DOWNLOAD FOUAD WHATSAPP APK: LATEST VERSION 2022
- The first thing you need to know is that you cannot use WhatsApp with Fouad WhatsApp at the same time.
- You must necessarily decide on one.
- Download Fouad WhatsApp APK using this link.
- This is the latest version of September 2022.
- Remember to grant permissions to your smartphone to be able to install it without problems.
- Then you must register your cell phone number and receive the verification code.
- When you finish you can enjoy all the benefits that Fouad WhatsApp offers you.
- Always remember to keep the Fouad WhatsApp APK updated to avoid possible bans.
- It will depend on each person whether or not they want to use the modified app.
HOW TO KNOW WHO IS SPYING ON YOUR WHATSAPP CONVERSATIONS
- One of the clues to know if you are being spied on on WhatsApp is when you receive a message.
- If the notification disappears, that means someone has opened that alert from somewhere else.
- Do you want to block that person’s path? Well, this you must do.
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Now head over to Settings.
- At that moment, click on the “Linked devices” tab.
- There you can not only check from where your WhatsApp was opened, but also the time.
- Now it is also possible to know the device from which they accessed your conversations, which can be a laptop or smartphone.
- Simply close all open sessions and that way you will prevent third parties from seeing your WhatsApp chats.
HOW TO FORCE CLOSE WHATSAPP
- First, go to “Settings” Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, click on the section that says “Applications”.
- Here you will see all the apps that you have installed on your cell phone. Accede to WhatsApp.
- The next step is to click on the option called “force close”, which is in the lower right corner.
Follow us on our social networks: