Fortnite Creative Update 23.10
Fortnite Update 23.10 includes the dirt bikethe excaliber riflethe berry rush and the juice rush new Fortnite Battle Royale chapter! In addition, there are new updates that improve the experience to core in-game systems, including a new event browser for those using the direct event link system, and a smaller collision pod around players.
The 23.10 update also introduces the island template of elimination gamecross-device UI and visual updates, and bug fixes for devices, prefabs, and galleries.
dirt bike generator
The Trail Thrasher Dirt Bike from Battle Royale Chapter 4 – Season 1 is now available in Creative mode! you can use the dirt bike generator to spawn dirt bikes on your island and customize the options just like with other vehicles in Creative mode.
This powerful semi-automatic rifle fires a ballistic blade that explodes after a few seconds.
New Consumables Rush Juice and Rush Berry
Two new Battle Royale consumables are also arriving:
- berry rush: This refreshing fruit not only restores health, but also grants players unlimited energy regeneration for a short period of time. This is especially useful on islands where players can sprint or islands with melee weapons that use energy for charged attacks.
- juice rush: By consuming Rush Juice, you will gain more health than eating a Rush Berry and longer lasting energy regeneration.
If you have converted islands to the direct event link system, you may have noticed that there is a replacement for the channel browser in My Island: the event browser! The Event Browser shows you all the devices on your island that have a direct event link and gives you the ability to teleport to them. You can see a quick overview of how many events and features are connected to each device from one place.
The eyelash All devices returns from the channel browser, but we have added a toolbar search so you can find the devices you need and teleport to them more easily.
This is only the first version of the event finder. We will continue to improve it and add more useful features. For example: now you can only teleport to the devices on the left side of the panel, but in the future, you will also be able to teleport to the ones on the right side.
Smaller Player Collision Pod: As part of improvements to core Fortnite systems, we’ve been able to reduce the size of the pod used for player collision. This allows players to traverse narrow corridors more easily, so you’ll find them reaching areas that were previously out of reach.
- The following devices have been updated to broadcast a message to the HUD when players score points:
- collectible item
- color changing box
- pinball bumper
- pinball launcher
- score manager
- The following customization options have been added for the devices mentioned above:
- Show score update on HUD
- HUD Message
- Reset HUD Score Message
- HUD score message color
- HUD message color
- New visual style for the explosive device: In addition to the explosive barrel, you can now select the bomb in option device mesh. It is a round, cartoon-style bomb with a fuse sticking out of the top. If you have activated the options proximity delay either Detonation time from startthe bomb’s fuse will remain lit as long as the timer is active.
- New visual style for the sequencer pulse: activate the new option custom pulse style so that the sequencer pulse has a more solid visual style than the default translucent style. This makes it easier to see the progress of the pulse.
- Option has been added creation only to the billboard device so that it can be set to only be visible when creators are in create mode.
- Guards spawned with the Guard Spawner Device can now use Flash and Pulse Grenades.
Island Squad: Elimination Play
In this new island template, you’ll learn how to use gear settings and the inventory device with other devices to change the weapons players use as they try to get the most kills.
Bug fixes for prefabs and galleries
- Fixed a bug that caused elements from the Primitive Gallery to clip through Creative Islands.
- Fixed an issue where cutting and pasting a directional launcher device would cause the visual effects to stay in the original location.
- Fixed a bug that caused the HUD controller options to not work for player classes that had the option allow builds set to any setting other than Do not change.
- Fixed an issue where the item placer would not recoil when objects collided with AI, players, or items.
- Fixed a bug that caused Mutation Zone Board options to not save after the defaults were changed.
- Fixed a bug that caused some confusion with some of the Score Manager option names.
- Fixed an issue that caused fuel dispenser and water devices to have missing tags in the Creative inventory.
- Fixed a bug where teleportation devices with the option link to target enabled will not work correctly under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where the HUD score color would return to blue despite having selected a different color in the option HUD score message color of the score manager.
- Fixed a bug where a battle royale island could be entered through a golden rift even after it was removed, resulting in the creator spawning on the battle royale island without a phone tool and outside of the game creation mode.
- Fixed an issue where creators were unable to publish an island after publishing another.
- Fixed a bug where downed players would not take fire damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to be unable to teleport if they climbed to the right when the teleport started.
- Fixed an issue where players could spawn under the Battle Royale Island map.
- Fixed an issue where the direct event link would not work on Battle Royale islands.
- Fixed an issue where players would not start matchmaking towards the Battle Royale island if the creators first entered their golden rift.
- Fixed a bug that caused the hang launcher to not work correctly.