As usual these days, everyone is waiting for a Nintendo Direct for SeptemberAnd no one can be blamed either! Although Nintendo has been releasing announcements on networks and presentations for specific games such as Xenoblade Chronicles 3 either Splatoon 3, it’s about time for a general Nintendo Direct, and many think it’s coming soon. we leave you here some reasons to think about it:
- During the last few years, there has always been a general Nintendo Direct in September (Except during the first year of the pandemic, when a Super Mario anniversary year took place instead).
- The Tokyo Game Showthe largest video game fair in Japan, takes place in the middle of the month, and Nintendo always has new announcements prepared for when it is celebrated…
- After the release of Splatoon 3, Nintendo only has Bayonetta 3 (PlatinumGames), Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope (Ubisoft) and Pokemon Scarlet and Purple (Game Freak) as games with a specific date to be released. All those games have been developed by third parties.
Finally, we also share some of the things that could be present in the alleged Nintendo Direct that could be imminent for this month:
- There are already movements regarding the Super Mario movie marketingWhat a deck of cards licensed by Mattel. We shouldn’t take long to have a first trailer for the film very soon.
- We meet less than a year after the release of the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and we don’t have an official name yet, so we should know more about it.
- games like advance wars reboot they remain a mystery as to date.
- Speaking of mysteries, we also don’t know What game will Nintendo have prepared for us in December? (although there is speculation with a remastering of the first Metroid Prime or a new installment of Fire Emblem).
What do you think of all this? Do you think we will have a Nintendo Direct in September? Do not hesitate to leave it in the comments!