Big operators like Movistar and Vodafone They have raised their prices, just like Orange will do in a few months. However, Digi has done the complete opposite. Not only has it taken out a fiber rate with 500 Mbps for 15 euros per month, but it has also lowered the price of your fiber with 10 Gbps. For this reason, we are going to quickly see how the current panorama is if we compare Digi against O2, Lowi, Simyo, Pepephone and Finetwork.
Digi Fiber Only Rates
We’re starting with Digi’s fiber-only offerings. In this way, we can see what is the price difference against O2, Lowi, Simyo, Pepephone and Finetwork. Also, it is not the only point that we will look at, since the fiber speed is another very important detail. Therefore, here we leave you the best prices for the fiber-only rates of these operators:
- Smart Fiber 500 Mbps for 15 euros per month.
- Fiber with 300 Mbps for 25 euros per month.
- PRO-DIGI fiber with 10 Gbps for 25 euros per month (before it cost 30 euros).
All these options have 3 month stay. The option with 10 Gbps adds a WiFi 6 router.
- Fiber with 300 Mbps for 27 euros per month.
It has no permanence and includes a fixed line with unlimited calls to national landlines and mobiles. The fiber network coverage is from Movistar.
- Fiber 300 Mbps for 24.95 euros per month.
- Fiber 600 Mbps for 29.95 euros per month.
The fiber network you use is from Vodafone. They have one stay of 3 months. Does not include landline.
- Fiber 100 Mbps for 22.99 euros per month.
- Fiber 300 Mbps for 25.99 euros per month.
- Fiber 500 Mbps for 27.99 euros per month.
They do not include landlines and their fiber rates are valid for 3 months.
One of the first to lose is Pepephone, since the installation of only Fiber is only available to customers with mobile lines.
- Fiber with 100 Mbps for 22.90 euros per month.
- Fiber 300 Mbps for 24.90 euros per month.
- Fiber with 600 Mbps for 29.90 euros per month.
If the installation is paid, you will not have to comply with the 12-month stay that is applied to fiber-only rates. And it does not include landline.
Therefore, if we can choose one rate from Digi Smart Fiber It will be much cheaper than the other options. However, if we do not have such an alternative, it will be better to opt for the rest of the operators that offer us 300 Mbps for less than 25 euros per month.
Which operator has the best convergent pack
Now, if we were looking for a most complete convergent rate in these 6 operators. It is time to take a look at the variety of options. In this case, we present the cheaper convergent rates on Digi, Lowi, O2, Pepephone, Simyo and Finetwork:
- Digi: Smart fiber with 500 Mbps + mobile line Unlimited calls and with 10 GB cumulative for 20 euros per month. If it is with the normal fiber network (Movistar coverage), we will have available a 300 Mbps fiber + mobile line unlimited calls with 10 GB cumulative for 30 euros per month.
- lowi: 300 Mbps fiber + mobile line with 50 GB and unlimited calls for 34.95 euros per month.
- o2: 300 Mbps fiber + 5G mobile line with 35 GB and unlimited calls + landline for 35 euros per month.
- pepephone: 300 Mbps fiber + mobile line with unlimited calls and 29 GB for 38.90 euros per month.
- Simyo: 300 Mbps fiber + mobile line with 40 GB and unlimited calls for 35.99 euros per month.
- Finework: 300 Mbps fiber + mobile line with 10 GB and unlimited calls for 29.90 euros per month.
Here again Digi wins if we can choose a rate with Smart fiber, otherwise, Finetwork wins, since its convergent option with 300 Mbps has a price less than 30 euros.
Differences in mobile telephony
As for mobile telephony, the truth is that those customers who are on O2 or Pepephone win here, since all customers currently have 5G (except for the 10-euro rate from O2, which does not offer this connection). Therefore, at this point, Digi is below these two operators specific.
However, it remains on the same step as the rest of the operators: Finetwork, Simyo and Lowi. More than anything, because the maximum mobile network they offer is 4G. However, of all these companies, not all offer to accumulate mobile gigabytes, as is the case with O2. And if we always look for rates with unlimited calls, in the case of Simyo not all the options offer this, everything will depend on the price we want to pay each month.