After what happened to Daniel LaRusso (Ralph Macchio) and Johnny Lawrence (William Zabka) at the end of the fifth season of “Cobra Kai”fans of the Netflix series hope that the remaining questions will be resolved in the sixth installment of the fiction based on the “Karate Kid” franchise.
However, so far, the streaming giant has not confirmed a new batch of episodes of the show co-created by Jon Hurwitz, who in July 2022 indicated that he hopes to work on at least six seasons.
“All I can say is that we look forward to more Cobra Kai to come and the Miyagiverse is far from over”, wrote on the social network.
WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT SEASON 6 OF “COBRA KAI”
Because Netflix not renewed yet”cobra kai” for a sixth season, the start date of filming for the new episodes is not known, much less the premiere date. However, the new installment of the popular series could arrive at the end of 2023.
What will happen in season 6 of “Cobra Kai”?
At the end of the fifth season of “cobra kai”, both dojos were accepted into Sekai Taikai, therefore the rivalry between them is not over yet. However, the Miyagi-Do students manage to expose Terry Silver on social media and to his students. Does it mean that the dojo is disqualified from the international Karate tournament?
After the fight between the Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do students, Daniel confronts Silver and using the lessons he gave him years ago, manages to defeat him in front of all his students, who leave him disappointed. Will John Kreese take command again?
While in prison, John Kreese went to great lengths to get a good recommendation on his release application. However, the psychologist realized his intentions and advised him to put aside the lies and focus on solving his problems.
Although he seems willing to mend his ways, At the end of the fifth season of “Cobra Kai”, Kreese fakes an attack in prison to escape.
Actors and characters of “Cobra Kai 6″
- Ralph Macchio as Daniel LaRusso
- William Zabka as Johnny Lawrence
- Courtney Henggeler as Amanda LaRusso
- Xolo Maridueña as Miguel Diaz
- Tanner Buchanan as Robby Keene
- Mary Mouser as Samantha LaRusso
- Peyton List as Tory Nichols
- Jacob Bertrand as Eli Moskowitz / Hawk
- Gianni Decenzo as Demetri
- Martin Kove as John Kreese
- Vanessa Rubio as Carmen Diaz
- Griffin Santopietro as Anthony LaRusso
- Thomas Ian Griffith as Terry Silver
- Yūji Okumoto as Chozen Toguchi
- Paul Walter Hauser as Raymond ‘Stingray’
- Dallas Dupree Young as Kenny Payne
- Oona O’Brien as Devon
- Alicia Hannah-Kim as Kim Da-Eun
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT “COBRA KAI”
THE NEW ACTORS OF “COBRA KAI” SEASON 5
In addition to “Hector Salazar”, there are other characters that were incorporated into the new season of the Netflix series, and who will be allies or enemies of Terry Silver.
Characters like Kim Da-Eun or Chozen will be key in the latest installment of “Cobra Kai”. MEET THE NEW ACTORS HERE.
EPISODES OF SEASON 5 “COBRA KAI”
- Episode 1: “Far Away From Home”
- Episode 2: “Mole”
- Episode 3: “Playing with Fire”
- Episode 4: “Spiral Fall”
- Episode 5: “Extreme Measures”
- Episode 6: “Ouroboros”
- Episode 7: “Rotten Eggs”
- Episode 8: “Taikai”
- Episode 9: “Survivors”
- Episode 10: “The Serpent’s Head”
TECHNICAL SHEET OF “COBRA KAI”
- Original Title: Cobra Kai
- First broadcast: May 2, 2018
- Seasons: 5
- Number of chapters: 10 episodes
- Genre: Comedy, drama and action
- Creators: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg, and Josh Heald
- Production companies: Overbrook Entertainment and Hurwitz, Schlossberg Productions and Sony Pictures Television
- Distributor: Sony Pictures Television
- Platform: YouTube Red (Premium) / Netflix
HOW LONG TIME PASSES BETWEEN SEASON 4 AND 5 OF “COBRA KAI”?
In the latest installment of the series, Terry Silverthe cruel ponytailed trainer, returns to recapture the dream of taking over karate statewide, something that Daniel LaRusso frustrated with his victory in “karate kid 3″.
Now, with a global vision, it is Daniel who must leave his life behind and thwart Terry’s plans, who now has powerful friends who will help him complete his dream of mastering martial arts and becoming, through cruelty and righteousness, a the most important dojo on the planet. MORE DETAILS HERE.